1.2.2 Bug Fixes and Improvements
Combat Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in which an attack or dash could override a hitreaction when performed on the same frame as getting hit, which resulted in desynced grapple animations and other “phantom hits”
- Fixed a bug that disabled the opponent’s pushbox when they hit the wall after Irish Whip
- Fixed a bug that prevented Primer from KOing an opponent if it reduced their HP to 0
- Fixed a time out bug triggered by entering a grapple clutch just as the timer was hitting
- Fixed camera and pushbox issues triggered by canceling out of the following moves as early as possible:
Lou Thesz Press
Superplex Falcon Arrow
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Desync occurring causing some matches to end early
- Occasionally, matches occur where damage is not dealt to the opponent when the player executes any move.
- Factions request list automatically scrolls up and down (“bounces”) on chats, donations, and join/leave events
- Post-PvP Battle Bucks VFX have been shortened
- Timer starts running backward when Steve Austin’s Big swing move in certain situations
- Queued cards not coming out after a successful sharpshooter
- Removed a case where two Boxes can be unlocked at once
- All actions performed in Factions feature are updating after hard quit and relaunching the application
- Player now gets loot box progress even when all box slots are full
- Sometimes, white upgrade arrows instead of green are displayed on some cards in Deck Builder UI
- Light Clips through John Cena’s body on Match winning Screen in Taj Mahal and Moaui statue Arena
- Updated Triple H’s Passive Skill description to avoid confusion..
- Overlapping issue is observed in the winning screen between ‘K.O.’ and ‘You Win’
- Player kick out message appears in the right side of the Faction UI in Request Section instead of Chat section
- Opponent superstar snap changes position when final move before pinning causes side switch, so that pinned Superstar’s head is next to pinning Superstar’s feet
- Tapping coming soon superstars brings up “Feature Coming Soon”, when it should either be nothing or “Superstar Coming Soon”
- Players now get Battle Bucks if they get awarded cards that are maxed.
- Improved character card portraits
- Added flipped combat portraits for right side
- Updated Combat Buttons/Cards placement for easier use
- Added names to the Superstar Icons in Roster menu when selected for easier identification
Known Issues / Incoming Fixes
- Factions still not showing donations/request.
- After some grapple animations, performing an action (not a dash) will prevent the character’s physic’s box from reappearing which causes characters to pass through each other.
- Visual bug showing incorrect end slate for matches i.e not receiving medals during a match or losing medals on a win, However, the end result was recorded correctly.
Want to report a bug? Please submit a ticket here with your player ID so our customer service team can provide assistance. Thank you!