1.3 Patch Notes
General Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue where Andre can evade Drew and Adam’s Finisher move with Strike and Grapple move.
- Resolved an issue where after playing tutorial, when the user opens the loot box or any other box, the move card and currency would show incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue where players received a negative number of cards from opening a lootbox when they receive cards that they are already maxed on.
- Resolved an issue where players who dropped to league 1 can now create a Faction.
- Resolved an issue where The Fiend can reach 0 health without getting pinned by John Cena.
- Resolved an issue where pop ups with incorrect information are displayed when the player tries to purchase League Bundles.
- Resolved an issue where the Indicator Arrow appears on top of the Face of Andre The Giant.
- Resolved an issue where the Gut Kick card did not play properly when played immediately at start of combat.
- Resolved an issue where Red VFX was shown on the opponent when Steve Austins’ Passive skill enables
- Resolved an issue where queued cards were not coming out.
- Resolved an issue where grapple clashes were observed when players cast Biel and Reverse Chokeslam at the same time.
- Resolved an issue where Player requests to join a faction could still be accepted even after they cancel their request.
- Resolved an issue where Braun Strowman signature cards were not available in the Factions donations.
- Resolved an issue where a Loot Box appeared to be in Queue incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue where grapple moves executed on grounded superstars counter every other grapple move.
- Resolved an issue where John Cena’s Five Knuckle Shuffle gets countered by Roman Reigns Deadlift Sit-out Powerbomb.
- Resolved an issue where opponents are able to momentarily clip into Andre when the players use move cards simultaneously while being close to each other while Andre’s passive is active.
- Resolved an issue where an overlap is observed in the daily missions XP text and box art in the missions UI.
- Resolved an issue where Mission progress bar text is observed to be slightly cropped
- Resolved an issue where the opening box animation color did not match the color of the box on the thumbnail for League Bundle 4, 6 and 8
- Resolved an issue where the starter bundle box opening animation is not displayed.
- Resolved an issue where “New Superstar is Unlocked” banner text is displayed over Finn Balor cards collected from Battle Box even if the player already has Finn Balor.
- Resolved an issue where red VFX was displayed in battle when both wrestlers passive skills activated at once.
- Resolved an issue where cards on page 2 when selected overlaps with ASCENDING and TYPE buttons in Deck UI.
- Elbow Drop
- The hitbox that connects against grounded opponents has more range.
- Ground Pick Up, Dead Sit Out Powerbomb, Biel
- When attempting to perform these attacks on standing opponents, the opponent will only flinch if they are not attacking. Before, this could interrupt animations regardless of attack type.
- The knockback knockdown hitreaction won’t splat against the wall until later in the animation.
Combat Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where characters could phase through each other by attacking directly after one of the following grapple animations.
- Figure Four Leg Lock
- Ground Pick Up
- Body Slam
- Fixed an issue where connecting a grapple after a wall bounce could cause the attacker to stand in mid-air.
- Fixed a rare interaction where a grapple could connect against Elbow Drop’s active hitbox frames.
- Fixed a bug that caused shoulder tackle to hit multiple times in certain combos
- New Superpause Animations.
- Superstar Victory VFX will now appear for all Superstars.
- Poor Internet Notification
- When the player’s energy is altered by Style, the visual feedback is added to the Energy Bar
- Added feedback to Shinsuke Nakamura’s passive activation.
- Confirmation pop-up will now read “Disband Faction?” when the last remaining faction member leaves the Faction.
- Promote Button will now be greyed out when co-managers try to promote users above specified promotion ceiling.
- Improved UI for card usage.
- When a card is active, it will now stay on screen until the move is completed.
- League Progression: Tapping on loot boxes will now display the box info modal.
- Loot boxes will now animate the reward after a PvP win.
- Leaderboards now show an arrow to show movement on the Leaderboard entries.
- Empty search box is now displayed when a player searches for a faction name that does not exist.
- Victory Road is a new way you can earn rewards in WWE Undefeated
- Earn one-time rewards by reaching new Medal milestones as you climb Leagues
- There’s a new special reward type that lets you choose which reward you want
- Read more information about Victory Road here.