1.6.2 Patch Notes
- Resolved an issue preventing progress on Prize Box Upgrades
- Fixed an asset appearing on the Easter Island Arena that would appear when players are in the corner.
- League 14 now has the correct info in Victory Road as to what is unlocked when a player reaches this league.
- The Fiend’s Running Crossbody move no longer has the opponent falling on the opposite side when played into a pin.
- Resolved an issue where progress meter was not showing correctly in Victory Road
- Resolved an issue where the Tutorial would get stuck on the Curb Stomp move.
- Player level is now showing correctly in Practice Mode
- The opponent’s arm now appears correctly when Keith Lee’s Big Bang Catastrophe is played against them.
- Resolved an issue when players could not scroll between Leagues in Victory Road if they spam the Unclaimed Rewards button.
- Selecting Unclaimed Rewards now takes the user to the correct place.
- Music and SFX play correctly in a match if done directly after the tutorial
- Hulk Hogan’s banner appears correctly in combat
- Friendly battle results now appear correctly for everyone
- Tournament Round Results no longer appear every time a user visits the Faction hub
- Tournament Round Results no longer appears when a new user joins a Faction hub
- Arena icons now appear correctly in the Friendly Tournament UI.
- Hulk Hogan finisher now shows sample combos
- Other Text and Localization fixes
- Multi-Touch is now integrated in combat
- Damage, Health and Superstar Levels all now appear in the Combat UI
- Resources are now shown on upgrade screens
- Skip buttons have been added to all Superstar intros
- Volume has been lowered for initial installs
- Faction searches have been improved to focus on activity and reduce the amount of recommendations.