v1.2 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where the 1st frame of an action’s startup couldn’t counter other actions.
- Fixed The Fiend’s movement to match the speed and actionability of other characters.
- Fixed issue where Seth Rollins would be invincible for the last few frames of his super.
- Fixed a softlock that could happen when KOing with the 2nd hit of Fireman Carry Combo.
- Fixed an issue with The Fiend where he wouldn’t be KO’d in certain situations
- Shoulder Tackle – League 3 Epic Strike – Lunges forward with a tackle, knocking opponents away
- Elbow Drop – League 4 common Strike – Attacks a knocked down opponent with a damaging elbow drop
- Primer – League 6 Common Grapple – Briefly stuns the opponent for follow up attacks
- Wall Face Smash – League 7 Rare Grapple – Switches side with the opponent that’s best used when cornered
Lunging Kick – League 8 Common Counter – Counter that lunges forward and knocks opponents away
- If you tap on the Style icon on the corner of the screen during a match, a small description modal will appear telling you what the Style of that Superstar is.
- Whenever the Superstar’s Style activates, an effect will appear on the Superstar. Green plus signs for a power-up, and red minus signs for a power-down. Whichever Superstar the effect appears on is the one that is affected.
- Heel Kick Combo speed increased from 43 frames startup to 32 frames startup.
- Cross Armbreaker base damage increased from 211 to 250.
- Boom Drop base damage reduced from 198 to 178
- Style reduces costs by 2 rather than 3
- Coup de Grace base damage increased from 229 to 249
- Running Crossbody running speed increased
- Stacking crit chance raised from +4% to +6%
- Health sacrifice reduced from 6% to 5%.
- Alabama Slam startup given more range
- Body Avalanche running speed increased
- Irish Whip cost reduced from 4 to 2
- Payback Punch’s final hit causes less hitstun to the enemy